Healthcare marketers, you’ve done a great job moving healthcare marketing towards data-driven sophistication! But what can we learn about AI and marketing from other industries?
There’s no better a person to discuss that than Christopher Penn, who is a data scientist, marketer, and founder all in one affable package. Christopher orchestrates data-driven marketing efforts across a wide range of industries. He shares learnings and insights from these efforts every Thursday on the Marketing Over Coffee podcast.
In this video we discuss: – the latest trends in AI, marketing experiments that Christopher has performed, how to think through these latest changes within our industry context.
Check out his podcast, particularly the recent 5 part series on marketing in AI.
Alan Tam– VP Marketing at SymphonyRM
Host: Chris Hemphill – Director of Client AI & Operations at SymphonyRM
AI & Marketing Topics in this Video
- 00:00 Introductions
- 02:58 Getting Started Down The Path Of A Marketer, Founder, Data Science Leader & Communicator
- 05:45 Data Playing A Role In Helping Leaders Guide The Direction Of The Company
- 10:27 How do marketers consolidate all the various data in order to bring patients back in the door and attract new patients?
- 14:00 Defining KPI’s
- 19:10 Actionable Intelligence
- 23:10 Attribution Models
- 26:43 What should data enthusiastic marketers be watching for?
- 38:45 Statistical Computing
- 42:57 What can lifelong learners/data enthusiasts focus on to better their careers?
- 46:35 Final Thoughts