We’re offering daily campaign resources that health systems can brand and use to engage their communities. The content is open for all to use.
Open Content for Community Engagement
- Schedule of content for daily release to help communities handle these quickly changing times
- Daily Content – Outlined in the content calendar, daily content is open for any health system to use and brand as needed. Each update tackles a different topic to help your community make the best decisions during these times. As such, health organizations are free to brand or modify content as they see fit
- Email us for access at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional services are available at no additional charge to health systems currently using our platform.
- Operational Analytics – Dashboards to help track & predict COVID-19 volume as well as reschedule high-risk appointments
- Provider Engagement & Burnout Support Tooling
- Next Best Actions – Next Best Actions designed to help direct and manage demand in accordance with CDC guidelines
- Symptom Checker – Website embeddable tool to help people make decisions on requesting services for COVID-19
Download the COVID-19 Pediatric Content Calendar by Clicking the Image Below
Curious about how to tailor this content for your audience? If so, we’re preparing to release all the content in the workflow so that you can brand and personalize it to your community. If you’d like to receive the content flow, let us know by emailing email@example.com.