SymphonyRM Extends Platform to all Healthcare Organizations
COVID19 Recovery & Restarting Growth
Preparing for re-entry post the COVID19 surge, health care organizations will need to quickly pivot to prioritize engagement to support schedule restoration, while ensuring clinical severity, case and payer mix is optimized.
- Closing Catastrophic Revenue Gaps with Prioritized Campaigns
- Automated Patient Acquisition Outreach
- Prioritizing Patient Back-logs
- Reconfiguring Operations to Accelerate to the New Normal
Healthcare organizations have an opportunity to guide consumers in these anxious times of quarantines, shelter-in-place, and travel and social restrictions. In this strategy guide, we lay out a community engagement overview and how technology may be paired with a communications strategy to support patients and their caregivers.
- Engagement Strategy
- Audience Definition and Segmentation for Personalization
- Engagement Content Calendar
- Telehealth Quick Offerings by Payer
Provider Relationship Management & Support
The American Medical Association has detailed unprecedented challenges for healthcare providers. As a result, medical administration and provider liaisons who support the provider experience need to adjust their relationship management strategies. With added support from the Health and Human Services (HHS) announcement on March 30th, “CMS is issuing a blanket waiver to allow hospitals to provide benefits and support to their medical staffs, such as multiple daily meals, laundry service for personal clothing, or child care services while the physicians and other staff are at the hospital providing patient care.”
To support the provider community, SymphonyRM has released a complimentary provider relationship needs management support tool, enabling:
- Track Provider Needs (Meals, Childcare, Employee Health, Benefits)
- Allocate Resources
- Insights on Needs Assessment
- Provider Digital Outreach
For SymphonyRM’s existing health system partners, we have activated pre-built dashboards that combine clinical, operational, and consumer data sets to enable Operations, Clinical, Provider Outreach, and Marketing teams to identify trends, forecast needs, and automate actions.
- Financial Impact of Deferred / Cancelled Appointments
- Forecast Capacity Constraints
- Identify Staffing Ratios
- Anticipate Telehealth Services
- Schedule Analysis and Optimization
Ready to transform your health system?
We’re here to help you. Schedule a demo with our experts to see how SymphonyRM can help transform the dialogue between your health system and your patients.