In this webinar, we we dig in on how to craft the right COVID-19 messaging at the time consumers need it most.
Is there an intersection between compassion, care, and data? Mike Seyfer, CEO at Hailey Sault, joins us to discuss what the data say about our messaging focus during COVID-19. Your number one competitor right now isn’t another healthcare institution, it’s misinformation and fear.
Prepare to dive deep on the current consumer mindset and on your role as a defender against misinformation.
- Mike Seyfer – CEO of Hailey Sault healthcare marketing agency
- Sarah Coles – Head of Marketing Services for SymphonyRM
Moderator: Chris Hemphill, Director of Client AI & Operations for SymphonyRM
COVID-19 Messaging Chapters in this Video
- 00:00 Introductions
- 04:09 Consumer Engagement Study and How It’s Changed This Year
- 09:47 Being A Trusted Resource For Your Patients
- 12:50 Examples Of Learnings That Informed The Way You Think About COVID-19 Vaccination Communications At Your Organization?
- 16:25 Communication Channels
- 18:48 Health Systems Messages Staying Up -To-Date & Resilient
- 21:24 Tracking And Learning From The Command Center Response System
- 22:53 What positives have come out of the pandemic?
- 25:30 The Path To Properly Prioritizing Outreach
- 28:55 Prioritization Of Data-Driven Outreach
- 32:03 Addressing Healthcare Disparities
- 35:32 Discussion Takeaways