We all know that healthcare decisions begin long before someone schedules an appointment, but how can we be present each step of the way? It starts with understanding the various journeys defined by different patients and experiences.
As a healthcare digital strategist, Chris Boyer has spent his career leading marketing teams on data-driven approaches to define and guide patient journeys. We discuss how to define these journeys and what they mean for segmentation and outreach strategy!
For more great information from Chris, tune in to his weekly podcast, touch point, to learn the latest on healthcare marketing.
Alan Tam– VP Marketing at SymphonyRM
Host: Chris Hemphill – Director of Client AI & Operations at SymphonyRM
Customer Journey Topics in this Video
- 00:00 Introductions
- 03:18 What is a customer journey?
- 11:09 Press Ganey Acquisitions
- 13:02 What is the impact that organizations can have on the patient journey?
- 16:04 Have there been efforts to working toward a holistic view in healthcare?
- 18:24 Who should be responsible for driving these initiatives?
- 20:33 Addressing Nuances In How You Define The Customer Journeys
- 24:34 What role does experience mapping play in understanding the customer journey?
- 27:33 Discussing The Patient Experience Within Marketing Efforts
- 29:33 How do we make this operational? What is the path to getting this taken seriously on an executive level?
- 32:00 Final Thoughts