As a healthcare strategist and marketer, Alan Shoebridge is leading a powerful movement in Salinas Valley. He is director of marketing & communication for Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System, and he’s forged a strong community well into the pandemic by communicating across podcast, email, social, and other channels.
Alan Shoebridge – Director of Marketing & Communication @ Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
Sheetal Shah – COO @ SymphonyRM
Host: Chris Hemphill – Director of Client AI & Operations @ SymphonyRM
Multichannel Topics in this Video
- 00:00 Introduction
- 03:03 What is marketing?
- 05:07 Importance of Building Relationships In Healthcare
- 07:17 Marketing Tactics And Technology As An Element Of The Clinical Journey
- 08:39 Over the last decade, has marketing got easier or harder with the the technology in play?
- 10:38 Ramping Up Outreach During A Pandemic
- 13:29 Physician Outreach and Multichannel Approach
- 16:08 Ramping Up Communications: Defining Success And Gaining Buy-In
- 18:31 Internal & External Communication Connectivity
- 19:31 Push For Results In Any Way You Can
- 21:10 Measuring Success On Each Channel And The Correlation To Spend Strategy
- 23:32 Investing In Patient Relationships VS Focusing On New Patient Acquisition
- 25:48 Marketing & Healthcare Shift From Pure Acquisition To Engaging Existing Relationships
- 28:10 Metrics Used To Determine What Type Of Outreach to Use
- 30:19 What Changes Would We Like To See In Healthcare Marketing
- 33:17 Asking The Right Questions