Healthcare behaviors change faster than marketers can develop personas, and COVID-19 has only amplified this. As a result, scheduling, new care modalities, and changing incentives added new complexities to patient engagement.
As a result, data enthusiasts at Virtua Health, The Healthcare Rap Podcast, and SymphonyRM discussed how to make the complex simple. From this, learn lessons on how data helps listen to patients, find the right content and channels for their journeys, and report on the results.
Attendees commented that the panelists (below) shared the most practical, usable approach to AI in patient engagement that they’d seen. They covered a broad swath of topics, and if you don’t have time for the entire video, you can navigate to any portion of interest by clicking the timestamps below.
- Jared Johnson, Marketing Strategy Consultant & Founder, Healthcare Rap & shift.health
- Dave Paveletz, Marketing Strategy & CRM Lead for Virtua Health
- Sarah Coles, Head of Marketing Services for SymphonyRM
Moderator: Chris Hemphill, Director of Client AI & Operations for SymphonyRM
Panelist Prepared Talks
Prepared presentations deep diving into how data improves marketing’s relationship with patients and executive leadership.
- 0:04:12 Chris Hemphill on Being a Data Enthusiast
- 0:09:50 Jared Johnson on Marketing Technology Strategy
- 0:15:10 Dave Paveletz (Virtua Health) on Marketing and Artificial Intelligence
- 0:23:08 Sarah Coles on Safe Revenue Recovery for Patients
Question & Answer Panel
Hear each panelist’s perspectives on the issues below.
- 0:32:12 What Healthcare Sr. Leadership Expects from Marketing
- 0:39:30 How Data-Driven Marketers Should Approach Interoperability, AI, and Data Fusion
- 0:43:36 Addressing Vendor Bias: How to know what vendor data is trustworthy?