Intermountain Healthcare’s Ray Morales (Executive Operations Director) and Chenlee Condie, RN|BSN|CNN (Nurse Manager) share how value-based care is rewriting the rules for effective patient engagement.
In this video, Ray and Chenlee share how Intermountain Healthcare’s Kidney Program works both operationally and clinically. They discuss the aims and metrics of the program, how other leaders can execute on value based initiatives, and the AI and data science involved in their approach.
- 00:03:40 How does Intermountain Healthcare’s Kidney Care Program work??
- 00:07:35 Clinical Factors of the Program
- 00:09:34 Working with Caregivers
- 00:11:41 What types of tools do the care navigators use to help patients make the ‘right’ decisions?
- 00:13:00 Being Informed and Having Correct Resources
- 00:14:50 What is the impact that value based initiatives?
- 00:17:36 The Metrics that Matter
- 00:21:24 How does telemedicine factor to the goal of getting 80% home dialysis utilization?
- 00:22:05 How does Intermountain Healthcare’s data-driven approach actually work?
- 00:26:10 Is All Track a feature of SymphonyRM’s platform?
- 00:27:15 How can leaders work towards similar approaches in their own organizations?
- 00:30:40 Where at the capacity constraints in the system and how do you address them?
- 00:32:51 Would you like to be engaging more patients?
- 00:34:26 Advice on how to get started in this approach/platform?