Having led marketing at MedStar Health, Scripps Health, and OhioHealth, Jean plays a major role in healthcare’s marketing’s metric shift.
Her current work focuses on growing relationships with patient and physician populations at health systems nationwide. Jean delivered an earnest discussion on what’s working and how to measure the impact.
Here’s what we discussed:
- 00:02:36 What are the the basics of metric driven marketing/ communicating marketing results with leadership?
- 00:04:23 Overcoming hurdles to showing value for efforts and sharing data
- 00:07:24 Where do communications regarding metrics go south?
- 00:09:22 Paradigm shift of Chief Marketing Officers coming to the forefront increasing growth and driving volume back to health systems
- 00:11:25 How do organizations know they are ready for reporting, predictive analytics and the more advanced things that rely on data science?
- 00:16:32 What are some other skills that people need to have to produce trustworthy results, where the rest of the organization believes in the results that marketing is outputting?
- 00:18:02 Where should people be looking to get started on producing measurable goals?
- 00:19:58 Looking at capacity and growth, what is the limitation from a scheduling standpoint?
- 00:22:02 What does messaging, tone, and brand awareness currently look like out in the marketplace?
- 00:24:45 Has the pandemic impacted the types of metrics people are looking for?
- 00:26:11 In the journey of moving towards a metrics based organization, what are some of the challenges?
- 00:29:40 Are health systems marketing themselves or their providers?
- 00:32:54 What is good to think about when investing in companies going forward?