- 00:04:20 What’s the point of data-driven marketing?
- 00:08:20 Data’s Role in Optimizing Creativity
- 00:10:16 Personalization
- 00:11:20 Dealing with Detractors – Pushing Data Strategy Forward
- 00:16:15 Reporting Based on Long Patient Journeys
- 00:19:15 Engaging Champions and Helpers for Your Data Strategy
- 00:23:15 Agree on Definitions of Success
- 00:28:10 Enlisting Physician Leadership Support
- 00:30:22 Tech and Reporting Tools in the Data Enthusiast Toolkit
Jared Johnson, founder of Shift.Health and the Healthcare Rap Podcast was an early data enthusiast when leading digital marketing at St. Jude & Phoenix Children’s Hospital. Data enthusiasm elevates marketing’s role within a healthcare system.
Conventional marketing departments launch campaigns based on the orders and demands of distant senior leaders and strategy departments. Data enthusiasts link marketing efforts to revenues & strategic targets, showing the full potential of healthcare marketing to help health systems listen and pivot based on the voice of the patient.
Jared Johnson discusses the data enthusiast’s journey – how to foster collaboration among cross-departmental leaders and how to translate marketing efforts into metrics. Marketing departments and data are rich in insights as to what patients want. How to unlock and share that value with other leaders? All that and more covered in this video!
For more healthcare marketing videos and information from leaders in the field, check out Shift.Health!
Photo Credit: @joshredd