Today’s healthcare consumers expect convenient, accessible, and engaging healthcare services. Healthcare systems must optimize those moments that matter and engage consumers (patients) as partners.
It’s the SymphonyRM point of view that Next Best Actions are the next most appropriate activities that a given consumer should take in order to manage their wellness. It’s for that reason we built our Healthcare CRM, HealthOS, platform from the ground up with a HIPAA-compliant methodology that includes consuming clinical, consumer and third-party data to generate a prioritized Next Best Action (NBAs) marketing list for every patient in a Health System’s ecosystem. With this approach, a Health System can target growth to achieve their top financial and population health goals.
Healthcare Marketing Teams Can Lead the Charge
The world of healthcare marketing is changing. In today’s disruptive and highly competitive environment, Marketing Departments must start playing offense. What are some of the most common questions:
Have we gone too conservative as it pertains to HIPAA Marketing policies?
- In the past Healthcare Systems have taken a conservative approach associated with interpreting HIPAA Marketing polices creating guardrails that are far too narrow in today’s competitive landscape.
- Re-establish HIPAA marketing policies that combine consent management, patient data ownership, and the central role of Healthcare CRM in personalizing engagement.
How does one drive executive buy-in?
- Mandates to demonstrate concrete ROI require Marketing Departments to bring in a financial (almost a pure consumer product catalog) view into campaigns and consumer interactions.
- Define how to measure ROI both in data rich and data constrained environments.
How does one define a prioritized list of Next Best Actions?
- Consumers today want to partner in managing their health and wellness. Next Best Actions provide an easy to understand set of activities that prioritize the most clinically relevant set of activities a patient should consider to effectively manage their health.
- Use the SymphonyRM methodology to unlock financial value to grow and accelerate marketing efforts. Additionally, the science of Next Best Actions may be led by marketing, but are delivered at cross-departmental / cross-patient journey touchpoints.
Interested in learning more about how HealthOS fits into your Marketing Plans? Request a Demo and we’ll connect you with our HIPAA Marketing Experts and our Healthcare Marketing Advisory Team.