Patient engagement journeys now have a gigantic complication – when & how is it safe to obtain care? Care pathways have commonly focused on what’s happening onsite, but patient engagement is increasingly virtual and digital. How do systems account for online touch points, remote patient monitoring, and tele-health in these journeys? Walter Groszewski’s leadership at Silverline heavily focuses on how all of these interactions converge into a 360° patient experience. We review the new fundamentals of patient journeys, the tech & strategic approaches we’ve seen emerge since the pandemic, and what’s actually proven to be effective.
Walter Groszewski – Vice President, Healthcare and Life Sciences Growth and Strategy at Silverline
Terry Tuznik – VP Clinical Solutions at SymphonyRM
Host: Chris Hemphill – Director of Client AI & Operations at SymphonyRM
Patient Engagement Chapters in this Video
- 00:00 Introductions
- 02:30 What is the patient engagement journey?
- 08:10 How The Pandemic Has Impacted Patient Engagement Journeys
- 14:20 Strategies To Navigate This Complex Pandemic Scenario
- 18:45 How do we help improve processes without the front line heroes feeling attacked?
- 22:36 Steps Healthcare Leaders Can Take To Alleviate Challenges
- 29:10 The Personalized Experience In Healthcare
- 31:15 How AI Is Helping With Communications Issues
- 36:54 Conversation Takeaways