Today’s Patient Journey is in Flux
How do marketing, operations, and the patient journey intersect? To answer this, we often speak of tailoring each outreach communication to each patient’s needs. As important as this is, it’s equally important to factor the capabilities and capacity of your health system to deliver great service!
In this video, we explore the intersection between patient experience and marketing. These two components are often chasing the same goal in parallel: patient loyalty and delight. So, what happens when the two combine? Moreover, how can technology and AI operationalize both?
Katie Daggett – Director, Patient Experience at Texas Children’s Hospital
Dr. Steve Wood – Expert Advisor at Endeavor Management
Craig Kartchner – AVP Marketing & Patient Experience at HonorHealth
Host: Chris Hemphill – Director of Client AI & Operations at SymphonyRM
Patient Experience Topics in this Video
- 00:00 Introductions
- 03:59 What is the patient journey?
- 06:56 Defining and Measuring the Patient Experience
- 09:40 Are the steps of patient experience journey harder to manage/design given the fluctuations within the journey?
- 11:44 Getting Leadership Buy-in for Patient Experience Investments
- 14:27 Presenting the Before, During, and After of the Patient Journey
- 16:16 How do you gather feedback from the last point of contact with the patient?
- 22:29 Key Patient Experience Metrics in a Post-Pandemic World
- 24:09 Personalization Trend
- 26:11 Katie Daggett: Filling Patient Experience Gaps Over The Next 12 Months
- 29:44 Craig Kartchner: Filling Patient Experience Gaps Over The Next 12 Months
- 31:52 Leadership Backing Needed To Address Patient Experience Issues