Patient Experience Winning Market Share
By improving the patient experience, healthcare’s disruptors, such as One Medical, CVS, and Walmart earn billions competing with conventional providers. Check out the video below to learn how artificial intelligence helped determine what these providers are doing to win versus conventional market players:
Many publications talk about the gaps they’re filling in the patient experience, but what are patients actually saying about them? With that in mind, as people have more choice, what makes them choose organizations like One Medical over their conventional providers?
There’s no one better to tell us than the patient! So, we used Natural Language Processing (NLP) on 10+ years of patient reviews. Join us for a conversation about the technologies, policies, and experiences patients are praising about healthcare’s disruptors.
Leveraging AI to Delight Patients by Chapter
Don’t have time for the whole video? If so, you can select key concepts to learn by chapter.
- 00:00 Introduction – Sharing Aspects Of One Medical’s Strategies Leading To Their Success
- 04:13 Disruption In The Health & Wellness Space
- 04:53 What is One Medical?
- 05:37 What is transformative about what One Medical is doing?
- 08:45 Value Proposition
- 10:05 Competitive Strength: Modernized Member Based Model
- 12:39 Why use observational data?
- 15:10 Voice of the Patient: Looking at 10+ Years of Yelp Review Data
- 20:00 Visualizing Natural Language
- 24:25 Insurance Company & Billing Dept. Included In Bad Reviews
- 25:25 Digital Category: Video Visits In Positive Reviews
- 27:42 Summary & Conclusion
If you want access to the tool to better understand One Medical’s data, you can access it directly on this page: Patient Experience: How One Medical Delights Patients. The tool can take a couple of minutes to load.
Additionally, if you’d like to understand reviews and patient sentiment at your health system and others in your market: Voice of Patient Benchmark Study