The current environment is driving a catastrophic revenue gap, provider burnout, and anxious communities & populations.
Learning Objectives: Accelerate from strategy to physician relations execution in 2 weeks.
- Kriss Barlow, RN, BSN, MBA: Principal, Barlow/McCarthy
- Robert Perkins, MBA: Director of Outreach Services, Intermountain Healthcare
- Darren Burch: Physician Outreach Liaison, Legacy Health
- Moderator: – Chris Hemphill: Director of Client AI/Operations, SymphonyRM
Hear a discussion with physician relations experts from Barlow/McCarthy, Legacy Health, and Intermountain Healthcare on closing the gaps in this change:
- Remaining Relevant: What you can do now
- Operations: From reducing provider burnout to recapturing growth
- What the future holds for the provider relations experience: Managing scarce resources across the health enterprise and prioritizing outreach will require data-driven planning, flawless execution, and relentless communication